11 August 2009

I love living in Aro Valley...

I was grumpy today. Very grumpy. Not about deep things, or long lasting things. Merely because work was being irritating in a temporary way. Nevertheless, I was in a pretty vile mood.

But every now and then I thought of this sign I saw on my way to work, and it made me smile.

Someone has taped this poster up on the lamp post outside the video store, and other people have written on it. I'm thinking of adding to it tomorrow, assuming it's still there. This morning I smelt coffee, bacon and home.

(PS This is the first picture I managed to get off my phone - and even then I had to email it to myself! What a luddite.)

2 comments:

Billy said...

I just got a phone capable of taking photos, and currently have no idea how to get the photos off :)

Maybe I should read the instructions someday...

Helen Rickerby said...

Yeah, mine has bluetooth, but my computer doesn't.

Unfortunately my pic isn't that clear. If it was better, you would be able to read such things as 'Climate change', 'Teen spirit', 'Home', 'Hippys', 'Patel's samosas'. There were some ruder ones too, as you might expect.